About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom, friend... My goal is to life a life pleasing to Christ my Savior and raise my babies to love and admonish His name. I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. My heart is to be kind and gracious, loving and generous. We're now on a journey of a lifetime with our little Lilli, who happens to have down syndrome, or T21....I blog about our life with her on Lilli's Butterflies and Friends.

Jul 13, 2010

Just trying this app out...

So far so good, although I would like to be able to type in landscape mode... Other than that it's not too bad.... Gonna just post this too see what it does and how it actually works...would hate to do it to something I didn't want to lose and it nit work correctly and than have my deepest thought lost in cyberspace somewhere..... So...it it goes...gonna push done...

1 comment:

SReynolds said...

it worked!!!!!