About Me

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mom, friend... My goal is to life a life pleasing to Christ my Savior and raise my babies to love and admonish His name. I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. My heart is to be kind and gracious, loving and generous. We're now on a journey of a lifetime with our little Lilli, who happens to have down syndrome, or T21....I blog about our life with her on Lilli's Butterflies and Friends.

Aug 9, 2006

New Things Coming!!

Hey ya'll, this is the first of many posts I hope. I'm rather new at all this, but I am going to try my best to keep it updated with new things as I start on this new adventure. I am excited, a little nervous, but I know everything is going to be fine. :) If you want leave me comments, or pictures, or whatever you want! You can just email me, that would be fine too! extraordinarygrace@charter.net or nursemoseley@hotmail.com I check both. My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/extraordinarygrace I love you all and cherish my time with you!!

No comments: